The New England Alpaca Owners and Breeders Association (NEAOBA) is a vibrant and inclusive organization made up of a majority of alpaca farmers in New England. NEAOBA provides "a little help from my friends" to all of its members in the way of...
- Our state representatives are available with information and support
- Communication and information via newsletters, mailings and e-mail
- Educational seminars for members and veterinarians
- Support of the alpaca and fiber markets with local, regional and national marketing efforts. NEAOBA gives its' members ways to connect with other alpaca farmers that help to build a community here in New England.
- Supporting youth education
Big E Alpaca Show
Proudly Sponsored by NEAOBA
September 30, 2016 - October 2, 2016
(Show schedule and more information.)
Spin Off is Open!
Get your sample ready and enter today!
Entries close on August 15 at midnight. No extensions or exceptions!
(More information and registration.)
Congratulations to Jennifer Lutz and Linda Hettrick on being elected by the general membership to serve on the NEAOBA Board of Directors, for a 3 year term. 2016 officers elected by the Board of Directors are as follows:
President - Lennie Foss, ELF-Paca Meadows
Vice President - Julie Butler, Morning Beckons Farm
Treasurer - Jennifer Lutz, Cas-Cad-Nac Farm
Secretary & (Marketing) - Ruth Fegela, Blue Opal Alpaca Farm
Director (Events & Marketing) - Jen Baum, Sunny Knoll Alpacas
Director (State Representatives Liason) - Linda Hettrick, Quinnipiac Valley Alpacas
Fiber Sorting & Grading Workshop Series, presented at the State University of New York (SUNY) Cobleskill.
For more information: http://sortgradeclass.com/course-registration/
Thanks to all of the participants in last year's Showtacular!
Be sure to check out the online version of the Showtacular Magazine!