The New England Alpaca Owners and Breeders Association (NEAOBA) is a vibrant and inclusive organization made up of a majority of alpaca farmers in New England. NEAOBA provides "a little help from my friends" to all of its members in the way of...
- Our state representatives are available with information and support
- Communication and information via newsletters, mailings and e-mail
- Educational seminars for members and veterinarians
- Support of the alpaca and fiber markets with local, regional and national marketing efforts. NEAOBA gives its' members ways to connect with other alpaca farmers that help to build a community here in New England.
- Supporting youth education
Congratulations to Jennifer Lutz and Linda Hettrick on being elected by the general membership to serve on the NEAOBA Board of Directors, for a 3 year term. 2016 officers elected by the Board of Directors are as follows:
President - Lennie Foss, ELF-Paca Meadows
Vice President - Julie Butler, Morning Beckons Farm
Treasurer - Jennifer Lutz, Cas-Cad-Nac Farm
Secretary & (Marketing) - Ruth Fegela, Blue Opal Alpaca Farm
Director (Events & Marketing) - Jen Baum, Sunny Knoll Alpacas
Director (State Representatives Liason) - Linda Hettrick, Quinnipiac Valley Alpacas
Morning Beckons Farm
Julie & Vern Butler
343 A. Sand Dam Rd.
Thompson, CT 06277
Fiber Sorting & Grading Workshop Series presented at the State University of New York (SUNY) Cobleskill.
For more information: http://sortgradeclass.com/course-registration/
Thanks to all of the participants in last year's Showtacular!
Be sure to check out the online version of the Showtacular Magazine!