Alpacas are friendly, and gentle!
Alpacas love attention.
Crias are curious and gentle.
The New England Alpaca Owners and Breeders Association (NEAOBA) is a Organization welcoming all alpaca farms to join us. We are a non profit group that works to support farms by creating seminars, and events, to educate and promote growth.
- Our board members can be contacted, along with state representatives, for support with farm issues and information.
- Communication and information via newsletters, mailings and e-mail
- Educational seminars for members and veterinarians
- Support of the alpaca and fiber markets with local, regional and national marketing efforts. NEAOBA gives its' members ways to connect with other alpaca farmers that help to build a community here in New England.
- Supporting youth education
NEAOBA Board of Directors:
President - Lennie Foss, ELF-Paca Meadows
Vice President - Julie Butler, Morning Beckons Farm
Treasurer - Jennifer Lutz, Cas-Cad-Nac Farm
Secretary & (Marketing) - Ruth Fegela, Blue Opal Alpaca Farm
Director (Events & Marketing) - Jen Baum, Sunny Knoll Alpacas
Director (State Representatives Liason) - Linda Hettrick, Quinnipiac Valley Alpacas
Neaoba 2016 Holiday Tour
Click here for the map of the
participating farms in the tour
NEAOBA has organized two seminars in the same weekend to be held at
Warwick Community School,
41 Winchester Road,
Warwick, MA. 01378
Stephen R. Purdy, DVM
February 11 & 12, 2017 8am – 7pm
Click here for more info