How many males do you know with fiber stats like this at this age?
2007 fiber test in his 11th fleece:
Curve (crimp) 52.0
Call for a copy of the fiber test on his 14th fleece.**
Maple Brook Bolero is a pure Peruvian, full Alianza son of one of the top sires of all time - Peruvian Bueno.
Following in his sire's footprints, Bolero is siring National Winners and Champions!
We thank the following farms for breeding their best to Bolero:
- Whispering Winds Alpacas, Marlborough, NH - Pat Delaney
- Sanctuary's Alapcas, Alstead, NH - Jamie Page
- Moonacre Farm, Barton, VT - Karen Shaw
- Sixth Day Farm, Holley, NY - Dr. Wayne Jarvis
- Quarry Ridge Alpacas, Salem, NY - Faith Perkins
- Hidden Hill Farm, NH - Carol Karsten
- Kilblann Farm, Sharon, NH - Liz & John
- Powers Alpacas, CO - Chris Powers
**Bred to color, 1/2 of Bolero's crias have color**
When we began building our herd, our search for quality alpacas that maintained their vigor and fine fleeces
into full maturity and beyond led us to select a group of mostly full Alianza females - though we had no idea at the time.
For decades, the Rural Alianza co-op in Peru has selectively bred their alpacas to produce the very finest fleeces.
Instead of being paid based on weight alone, Groupo Inca has contracted to buy the annual clip of the Rural Alianza (sometimes spelled 'Allianza') based on fleece fineness.
If you want huacayas that have better fleeces at 10 than you ever thought possible, breed your best females to
$3,500. full on farm service
$2,500. mobile or drive-by
Discounts for multiple females.
Call today for details: 603-478-0638