One of NEAOBA's goals is to help our members market their farms online. We have partnered with Openherd to provide our members with a better experience in listing your Farm, Products and Events on NEAOBA.org. Each member is able to have a complete farm profile, online store, blog and additional web pages, right on NEAOBA's website to better engage visitors!
As a NEAOBA member, there is no additional cost to you. In addition, your farm profile is also listed on Openherd.com for free.
Getting your farm listed
Already have an Openherd account?
If so, you don't need to do anything. Your farm information and pages will be automatically added to NEAOBA's site.
Don't have an Openherd account?
- Go to http://www.openherd.com/join/
- Scroll down the page for the Free membership option.
- When you've created your Openherd account, activate your farm profile: Go to the "My Farm" tab in your account and click "Edit My Farm Page."
- Complete any farm information and click "Create Farm Profile."
- Let NEAOBA know when you're set up and we’ll add your farm to our website.
- To edit your farm and product information, log into your Openherd account.
- Updates will automatically be reflected on NEAOBA's website.
If you have any questions about creating or using your account on Openherd.com, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.